|Tags:||#Defensive: Tank |
#Civil War - Cpt. America
|The camera looks for Ant-Man.|
When the original Ant-Man retired from the job, another man rose to the occasion (err, stole the costume) — Scott Lang! With his somewhat sordid past somewhat behind him, Scott took on the size-changing, ant-communicating abilities of Ant-Man!
- Note: This section is incomplete. If you have the stats for Ant-Man at Rank 1 Level 1, or the stats for his Signature Ability at Level 1, 8, or 20, please add them below. The Marvel Contest of Champions Wikia appreciates.
- Light Attacks: X% chance to Fatigue the opponent for X seconds, lowering their Critical Hit Rate by X%.
|Tier||% Chance/Fatigue||Time (sec)||% CHR Reduction|
- Pym Gas Control
- When Attacked: Ant-Man subtly alters his size during combat with precise Pym Gas Control, granting a X% chance for incoming attacks to glance. Glancing hits cannot be critical and deal 50% reduced damage.
|Tier (Level)||% Chance/Glance|
- Pym Punch
- With the help of his Pym Particles, Ant-Man delivers a micro-sized uppercut punch.
- Ant Swarm
|Tier||% Damage||Time (sec)|
- Ant-Sized Knockout
- With an extra potent dose of Pym Particles, Ant-Man delivers a combo of miniature knockout punches.
- Ant-Man Special Moves - Marvel Contest of Champions
- Entering Marvel Contest of Champions: Ant-Man & Yellowjacket
- Entering Marvel Contest of Champions: Ant-Man Spotlight
- ↑ 4.0 Update Notes: Ant-Man Quests - Marvel Contest of Champions. YouTube. July 9, 2015.
|List of Science Champions|
| [v ● e]
Playable: Abomination ● Ant-Man ● Captain America (WWII) ● Electro ● Hulk ● Joe Fixit ● Luke Cage ● Quake ● Red Hulk ● Rhino ● She-Hulk ● Spider-Gwen ● Spider-Man (Classic ● Miles Morales) ● Yellowjacket