|Tags:||#Offensive: Raw Damage |
|Captain Marvel turns around.|
|Fury, Poison Immunity|
|In other languages|
Air Force pilot Carol Danvers' life changed course when she was caught in an explosion with an alien Kree craft. She gained superhuman powers of strength, flight, and the ability to fire bolts of energy. A member of both the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy, Carol inspires many by living the motto: "We will be the stars we were always meant to be."
- Note: This section is incomplete. If you have the stats for Captain Marvel at Rank 1 Level 1, or the stats for her Signature Ability at Level 1, 8, or 20, please add them below. The Marvel Contest of Champions Wikia appreciates.
|Tier||% Chance/Fury||% ATK Increase||Time (sec)|
- Energy Absorption
|Tier (Level)||% ATK Increase|
- Cosmic Blast
- A powerful beam of cosmic energy blasts all in its path.
- Cosmic Kick
- Captain Marvel delivers a massive kick with galactic grace.
- Rocket Punch
- Charging to maximum power levels, Captain Marvel releases concussive energy bursts from her hands.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Captain Marvel's immunity to Poison effects makes her an excellent Champion to use against Abomination, Ant-Man, and Science Deadpooloids/Symbioids, and even makes her an excellent choice as a boss-killer against Dormammu.
- Captain Marvel furthers her attack capabilities by making use of Fury. At equivalent star-rating, she has a greater chance of triggering Fury than even the Hulk.
- When activating Cosmic Blast, her attack deals True Damage, which ignores all Armor and Resistances, such as Physical Resistance and Energy Resistance. This reduces the effectiveness of Champions that rely on Resistances for defense, such as Groot, Luke Cage, Rhino, or Venom, or Champions that make heavy use of Armor Up, such as Colossus, Hulkbuster, Iron Man, or Ultron.
- When her Signature Ability is unlocked, as Captain Marvel's Power Meter fills, her Attack is increased by a percentage based upon the Signature Ability's level. This allows her to inflict massive amounts of damage on each hit, potentially equaling the amount of damage on a single strike as other Champions might inflict with one of their Special Attacks.
- Additionally, when her Signature Ability is unlocked, Captain Marvel can partially absorb energy-based attacks when Blocking. When she does so, the energy she absorbs is added directly to her Power meter.
- Because most of Captain Marvel's beneficial effects are not caused by triggering abilities, she is more effective against Mystic Champions than many other Cosmic Champions, as Fury is the only ability she triggers which is able to be nullified.
- Due to her reliance on physical damage, Captain Marvel's effectiveness is reduced against Champions that rely upon Armor and Physical Resistance.
- Enhanced Fury and Extended Fury: Grabbing these two Masteries allows Captain Marvel's Fury to be much stronger and last longer, for an overall higher damage output.
- Liquid Courage: As Captain Marvel is immune to all Poisons, she can gain the 10% Attack bonus without suffering the Health loss.
- Captain Marvel's Special Moves - Marvel Contest of Champions
- Entering Marvel Contest of Champions: Captain Marvel
|List of Cosmic Champions|
| [v ● e]
Playable: Angela ●Black Bolt ● Captain Marvel ● Carnage ● Drax ● Gamora ● Groot ● Hyperion ● King Groot ● Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) ● Phoenix ● Ronan ● Spider-Man (Symbiote) ● Superior Iron Man ● Thanos ● Thor ● Venom ● Venompool