|Tags:||#Power Lock |
|Poison Immunity, Bleed Immunity|
Dormammu was born to a race of powerful beings made of pure magical energy known as the Faltine, and has only one true desire: power. This desire drove him from his home world and brought him to the Dark Dimension, where he now rules and draws even greater power from the worship of his subjects. Now with the power of so many heroes concentrated in The Contest, Dormammu has come as one of the greatest mystical threats in the universe, undoubtedly to gain that power for himself.
- Note: This section is incomplete. If you have the stats for Dormammu at Rank 1 Level 1, or the stats for his Signature Ability at Level 1, 8, or 20, please add them below. The Marvel Contest of Champions Wikia appreciates.
- Immune to Poison
- Immune to Bleed
- Dark Energy
- Passive: You gain Dark Energy Charles each time your opponent spends power. When the Charge reaches 100, Dormammu will consume all Dark Energy to Imbue the next ability he uses with additional effects. Dormammu gains 50 Dark Energy Charges for each Buff Nullified.
- Soul Leech
- Dormammu uses his opponent’s powers as a link to reach deep within their soul. Each time a buff expires on his opponent, Dormammu has up to a 100% chance to Degenerate them for X% of his attack, over 10 seconds. The chance of this ability triggering increases the longer it’s been since it was last triggered.
- Soul Fire
- Dimensional Blasts
- Dormammu opens rifts to the Dark Dimension, drawing forth bolts of raw power.
- Lord of the Dark Dimension
- Dormammu brings his opponent into the Dark Dimension for a demonstration of his true potential.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Mystic Dispersion: Dormammu has a Nullify ability on his Special 1, allowing him to trigger Mystic Dispersion a lot. This only improves with an Imbued Special 1 allowing him to Nullify all his opponent's Buffs.
- Assassin: The Assassin Mastery pairs very well with Dormammu's Soul Bond. The very high ratio on a fully charged Soul Bond gives great returns from this mastery, and since the Soul Bond will take some time to fully charge, it's likely to be ready when this Mastery kicks in.
- Liquid Courage and Double Edge: Dormammu's natural immunities prevent him from receiving their negative effects.
|List of Mystic Champions|
| [v ● e]
Playable: Doctor Strange ● Doctor Voodoo ● Dormammu ● Ghost Rider ● Guillotine ● Iron Fist (Immortal) ● Juggernaut ● Loki ● Magik ● Mordo ● Scarlet Witch ● The Hood ● Thor (Jane Foster) ● Unstoppable Colossus