|Tags:||#Control: Counter |
#Civil War - Cpt. America
|Origin:||Marvel Cinematic Universe|
|Falcon looks tough.|
|Crystal(s):|| Aerialist Crystal|
|Bleed, Incinerate, Recon|
A former air force pararescue who went on to work with recovering veterans, Sam Wilson aided the legendary Captain America in adjusting to modern life, quickly becoming Cap's close friend in the process. Using an experimental winged harness, Wilson takes to the skies as the high-flying Falcon.
- Note: This section is incomplete. If you have the stats for Falcon at Rank 1 Level 1, or the stats for his Signature Ability at Level 1, 8, or 20, please add them below. The Marvel Contest of Champions Wikia appreciates.
- Passive: Falcon sends out Redwing to scout for his teammates and provide intel. Each of Falcon's synergies provides an additional 9% Physical Resistance penetration and Critical Damage.
- Passive: To begin a Recon Scan, Dodge back and hold Block for 2 seconds (more like 5). While Locked On, the opponent's Defensive Ability Accuracy is reduced by 100% for 10 seconds.
- Redwing remains Locked On to Science Champions for 20% longer than normal. Additionally, Redwing remains Locked On to Mutant Champions for 20% shorter than normal.
- Passive: Falcon's scanning system in his goggles recalibrates each time the opponent triggers a Passive Evade, increasing Falcon's Critical Damage Rating by X until his next Critical Hit.
- With an upgraded pack, Falcon gets Redwing ready immediately, and gains bonus Critical Chance while Redwing is Locked On.
- Fading Barrage
- Raptor Strike
- Tango Down
- Calling in a strafing run. Firing guided missiles. Target down.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Falcon's Recon Scan shuts down a Champion's ability to Passively Evade entirely. While Redwing is in cooldown, Falcon's Recalibration will also help him keep up in terms of damage each time a Champion Passively Evades.
- With his second Special Attack, Falcon can ignore the Physical Resistance of Rhino, Red Hulk, and Groot, and during regular attacks, Redwing's synergy additions grant him the ability to ignore part of the Physical Resistance.
- With his Incinerate ability to strip away Block Proficiency and Perfect Block Chance, Falcon gets by the defenses of both Captain Americas and Daredevils.
- By timing his Redwing Scan carefully, Falcon can bypass the Overload of Iron Man, Superior Iron Man, and Iron Patriot, and the Empty the Clip of War Machine entirely.
- In addition to the class disadvantage, Falcon is a metal Champion and will have a very hard time triggering his abilities while fighting Magneto or Magneto (Marvel NOW!).
- Parry: By utilizing this Mastery correctly, players can Stun their opponent, then use the time to dodge back and start Redwing's Recon Scan consistently.
- Stand Your Ground: Against high level opponents, finding the time to hold Block for 2 seconds can be tricky. Picking up this Mastery can grant Falcon a few extra moments to get his Recon Scan activated.
- Champion Spotlight - Falcon
- Falcon Special Moves - Marvel Contest of Champions
- Entering Marvel Contest of Champions: Falcon
|List of Skill Champions|
| [v ● e]
Playable: Agent Venom ● Black Panther (Civil War) ● Black Widow ● Blade ● Crossbones ● Daredevil (Classic ● Netflix) ● Elektra ● Falcon ● Gwenpool ● Hawkeye ● Karnak ● Kingpin ● Moon Knight ● Punisher ● Taskmaster ● Thor (Ragnarok) ● Winter Soldier