Cunning businessman Norman Osborn was rarely satisfied with the success lawful ventures provided. Intending to gain the strength to beat Spider-Man, Norman subjected himself to an experimental serum, which proved terrifyingly successful, granting Norman vastly greater faculties but at the cost of his sanity. Unhinged and armed with Oscorp’s most advanced weaponry, the Green Goblin now rains fear down upon Spider-Man, and his perceived enemies.
- Note: This section is incomplete. If you have the stats for Green Goblin at Rank 1 Level 1, or the stats for his Signature Ability at Level 1, 8, or 20, please add them below. The Marvel Contest of Champions Wikia appreciates.
- Bag of Tricks – Special & Heavy Attacks:
- Heavy Attacks
- Afterburner: X% chance to Incinerate.
- Oscorp Weaponry
- Green Goblin gains access to the Super Bomb that allows him to activate his entire Bag of Tricks at once.
- Oscorp Weaponry
- Special Attacks
- From X% to X% chance per bar of Power to activate a Super Bomb which causes all Bag of Tricks effects to trigger instead of the standard Pumpkin Bomb effect; however, the Special 3 attack still has a chance to trigger both Super Bomb and Pumpkin Bomb effects.
- Special Attacks
|Tier||Minimum Chance||Maximum Chance|
- Manic Assault – Tossing down a flash bomb, the Green Goblin fires off a hasty barrage of electrical blasts then chucks a pumpkin bomb for good measure.
- Oscorp Offensive – A strike from the glider, a pumpkin bomb to the face and a blast from the afterburner leaves Norman’s foe in a terrible state.
- Goblin King’s Blitz – Norman takes to the skies and blasts his opponent with every pumpkin bomb he can pull from his bag of tricks. Enjoy!
- Pumpkin Bombs: X% chance to inflict Power Drain, Weakness, Incinerate and Poison.
Strengths and Weaknesses
Alliance Wars Defense:
- It can be very hard to avoid getting hit by Green Goblin’s Special 2 Attack. Try placing him on Nodes that enhance the strength of his Special 2 that should provide you some defender kills in Alliance Wars.
Denying opponent’s from getting Power:
- One of Green Goblin’s exclusive abilities is that he can lower the amount of Power Gained if you take advantage of his Cunning, that means it will work against Champions who have Power Gain abilities like Mordo, Vision and Mystic Heroes equipped with Mystic Dispersion.
- It can be hard to control his Cunning and Madness, adjusting to this mechanic will take time so if players are not used to it, the inability to control his personalities can become Green Goblins weaknesses.
- Green Goblin’s Cunning effect also works against all Power Generation sources including Mystic Dispersion and Vision’s Power Gain when awakened. Getting this mastery will provide additional power denial, plus using that with his Special 1 Power Drain will be immensely powerful.
- Green Goblin can deal a lot of damage through his Special 2 and Special 3 Attack. Experienced players will want to try this combo to unleash the maximum potential of his Oscorp Weaponry Signature Ability.
- ↑ https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-green-goblin/ CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT – GREEN GOBLIN
|List of Tech Champions|
| [v ● e]
Playable: Civil Warrior ● Doctor Octopus ● Ghost ● Green Goblin ● Howard the Duck ● Hulkbuster ● Iron Man (Infinity War) ● Iron Patriot ● Kang the Conqueror ● Nebula ● Punisher (2099) ● Red Skull ● Rocket Raccoon ● Sentinel ● Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) ● Star-Lord ● Ultron (Classic) ● Vision (Age of Ultron) ● Vulture ● War Machine ● Yondu