|Tags:||#Offensive: Damage Over Time |
|Gwenpool tries to do a backflip, but fails, and instead strikes a pose.|
|Crystal(s):|| Ronnie Crystal|
Pink Ghost Crystal
|Armor Break, Bleed, Enervate, Incinerate, Stun|
Through unknown means, the avid comic reader Gwen Poole was transported into the world of the comics she loves so much, with all of her memories of the "real" world intact. Unwilling to remain an extra in her own story, she sets out to make a name for herself and to find a way to pay her internet bill. Maybe she can make some money in this Contest thingy? At least it'll give her something fun to do!
- Note: This section is incomplete. If you have the stats for Gwenpool at Rank 1 Level 1, or the stats for her Signature Ability at Level 1, 8, or 20, please add them below. The Marvel Contest of Champions Wikia appreciates.
- All Attacks: 3% chance to Stun per Bleed active on target, lasting for 0.75 seconds.
- All Attacks: X% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing X% of your Attack as direct damage over X seconds.
|Tier||% Chance/Bleed||% Attack||Time (sec)|
- Heavy Attacks: If target isn't Bleeding when the last strike hits, it has a 50% Chance to cause Bleed, doing X% of Gwen's attack over X seconds.
|Tier||% Attack||Time (sec)|
- Heavy Attacks: If target is already Bleeding, the attack instead gains a 100% chance to convert one existing Bleed into a Bleed causing X% of Gwen's attack as damage, over X seconds.
|Tier||% Attack||Time (sec)|
- Plot Armor
- Plot Armor
|Tier (Level)||% Health|
- Slice, Slice, Bang!
- Swords and guns! What more could you ask for?
- Down, Set, Boom!
- Watch This!
|Tier||% Reduction||Time (sec)|
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Yellowjacket is great at punishing Champions that want or need to throw lots of Special Attacks. Gwenpool specializes in carefully timed special attacks. She can then sustain them by making her opponents Bleed so she doesn't need to throw them nearly as often. She also has class advantage for the cherry on top.
- Counterspell what? Doctor Strange is fantastic at Nullifying effects off his opponents, but Gwenpool doesn't have any, and he has no way to clear the Debuffs and Bleeds that she will stack up on him. Even the vaunted Fate Seal won't help him in this fight!
- Juggernaut is big and is a tank, and sometimes Unstoppable. It’s when he's Unstoppable that he's really scary, but to chunk through that Health bar you've got to hit him a lot, which gives him a lot of power. Gwenpool's Enervate solves this beautifully. Land a Special 2 and make sure you keep a couple of bleeds active on him so it can refresh, and hammer away on him fearlessly!
- Gwenpool relies on swords to make her opponents bleed, and swords are metal. Magneto's Magnetism ability makes Gwenpool's life hard! Lowering the chance to trigger all of her abilities leaves her bag of tricks looking awfully empty, and if he also happens to have the Mutagenesis mastery for the flat Bleed Duration reduction, then look out!
- Colossus is a Bleed Immune Champion and also happens to have class advantage. Just in case you happened to miss the theme, Gwenpool is powered by Bleeds and Colossus just says “No!”.
- Agent Venom has the ability to shrug off any debuffs applied to him. Gwenpool really needs those debuffs to stick around. Now this isn't quite as hard a counter as straight up Bleed Immune Champions but he makes up for this by affecting all of her debuffs, not just Bleed.
- Deep Wounds: This one is a bit of a given. A lot of Gwenpool's damage comes from her Bleed abilities. Increasing the duration, especially of the shorter bleeds, greatly increases the chance one will be active to refresh one of the Special Attack debuffs.
- Stupefy: Gwen's on-hit stuns are quite short. Adding Stupefy greatly increases the window you have to react to them, easily allowing her to land safe Heavy Attacks to convert to those nasty long bleeds.
- Assassin and Despair: Both have the potential to be brutally effective in the correct situation. A Gwenpool with the 30% Offensive Ability accuracy bonus from Assassin makes for a truly terrifying finisher, whereas the Healing reduction from Despair combined with her many, many debuffs has the potential to make Wolverine cry.
- Champion Spotlight - Gwenpool
- Gwenpool Special Moves - Marvel Contest of Champions
- Entering Marvel Contest of Champions: Gwenpool
|List of Skill Champions|
| [v ● e]
Playable: Agent Venom ● Black Panther (Civil War) ● Black Widow ● Crossbones ● Daredevil (Classic ● Netflix) ● Elektra ● Falcon ● Gwenpool ● Hawkeye ● Karnak ● Moon Knight ● Punisher ● Winter Soldier