Danny Rand is a brilliant billionaire who traveled to the heavenly city of K'un Lun to master the martial arts. Becoming the latest in a long line of warriors to pick up the mantle of Iron Fist, Rand gained the mystical power to focus his chi — augmenting his fighting skills to superhuman levels.
- Note: This section is incomplete. If you have the stats for Iron Fist (Immortal) at Rank 1 Level 1, or the stats for his Signature Ability at Level 1, 8, or 20, please add them below. The Marvel Contest of Champions Wikia appreciates.
- Critical Hits: The sheer force of a Critical Hit has a X% chance to break the target's Armor and apply X% Armor reduction for X seconds.
|Tier||% Chance/Armor Break||% Armor Reduction||Time (sec)|
- All Attacks: X% chance to boost Critical Hit Rate by X% for X seconds.
|Tier||% Chance/CHR Boost||% CHR Boost||Time (sec)|
- Heavy Attacks: Heavy Attacks disrupt the opponent's energy, removing a Crit Boost or Cruelty effect from the opponent.
- Good Fortune Thunder Kick
- A powerful kick mastered from the teaching of Lei-Kung the Thunderer.
- Shattering Golden Star Blow
- Danny Rand learned this powerful technique while training with the Immortal Weapons of the Seven Cities.
- Shou-Lao the Undying
- By focusing his Chi, Danny Rand unleashes the full power of the Iron Fist in a flurry of punches.
- Immortal Iron Fist is so far the only reskin character to be an alternate playable version of another character. This was confirmed when the Elite Arenas from the War Machine Arenas were announced, when Iron Fist (Immortal) was stated to be an alternate costume of Iron Fist.
- As the winner of the Elite Arena, Freezze is the only player to own Iron Fist (Immortal).
|List of Mystic Champions|
| [v ● e]
Playable: Doctor Strange ● Doctor Voodoo ● Dormammu ● Ghost Rider ● Guillotine ● Iron Fist (Immortal) ● Juggernaut ● Loki ● Magik ● Mephisto ● Mordo ● Morningstar ● Scarlet Witch ● Symbiote Supreme ● The Hood ● Thor (Jane Foster) ● Unstoppable Colossus