|Tags:||#Defensive: Tank |
|Juggernaut stomps the ground before roaring.|
|Armor, Armor Up, Fury, Unstoppable|
Cain Marko was a bitter man with a big chip on his shoulder. His story could have ended harmlessly, but then disaster struck: a mystic artifact transformed him into the unstoppable Juggernaut! Since then, he's made it his mission to torment the Marvel Universe with his strength, resilience, and nasty attitude!
- Note: This section is incomplete. If you have the stats for Juggernaut at Rank 1 Level 1, or the stats for his Signature Ability at Level 1, 8, or 20, please add them below. The Marvel Contest of Champions Wikia appreciates.
|Tier||% Chance/Fury||% Attack Increase||Time (sec)|
- Passive: A layer of Armor reduces an additional X% incoming attack damage.
|Tier||% Damage Reduction|
- Passive: At the beginning of the fight, increased momentum levels allow you to become Unstoppable and shrug off attacks for 2 seconds.
- Heavy Attacks: X% chance to Stagger the enemy for 8 seconds. A Staggered enemy cannot gain their next beneficial effect.
- After special attacks are used, When Attacked: The impact of enemy attacks is shrugged off, but damage is still taken.
- Juggernaut smashes the ground, sending the opponent flying.
- Juggernaut's devastating headbutt ripples through his opponent, shattering the ground below them.
- Avatar of Cyttorak
- Juggernaut uses the environment in more ways than one, with devastating results for opponents.
|List of Mystic Champions|
| [v ● e]
Playable: Doctor Strange ● Doctor Voodoo ● Dormammu ● Ghost Rider ● Guillotine ● Iron Fist (Immortal) ● Juggernaut ● Loki ● Magik ● Mordo ● Scarlet Witch ● The Hood ● Thor (Jane Foster) ● Unstoppable Colossus