|Tags:||#Defensive: Tank |
|Origin:|| Marvel Comics|
First Appearance: Amazing Spider-Man #41 [[Category:Marvel Comics
First Appearance: Amazing Spider-Man #41]]
|Rhino stomps his foot before roaring.|
|Armor, Fury, Physical Resistance, Rhino Charge, Unstoppable|
Aleksei Sytsevich's life changed the moment he stepped into an experimental suit — and became the rampaging Rhino! What he lacks in brainpower, he makes up in strength, speed, and a thick hide. And whatever you do, don't get him angry — or you'll end up on the wrong side of his razor-sharp horns!
- Note: This section is incomplete. If you have the stats for Rhino at Rank 1 Level 1, or the stats for his Signature Ability at Level 1, 8, or 20, please add them below. The Marvel Contest of Champions Wikia appreciates.
- Passive: A layer of Armor reduces an additional X% incoming attack damage.
|Tier||% Damage Reduction|
- When Attacked: X% chance for Fury, increasing your Attack by X% for X seconds.
|Tier||% Chance/Fury||% ATK Increase||Time (sec)|
- All Attacks: Rhino triggers his Fury effect by using a Medium Attack to end an Attack Combo while his opponent is pinned against the wall.
- Dash Attacks: Rhino becomes Unstoppable when Dashing towards the enemy.
- Dash Attacks: Impacts from Rhino's Dash attacks have a chance to be Unblockable. This chance decreases the bigger the opponent is.
- Rhino Armor
- Rhino Armor
|Tier (Level)||% PR Increase||% Damage Reduction|
- When the Rhino puts his foot down, everyone listens.
- Some heavy hits make mincemeat outta anyone.
- He's Rhino. He knocks things down. That's what he does. That's who he is.
|List of Science Champions|
| [v ● e]
Playable: Abomination ● Ant-Man ● Captain America (WWII) ● Electro ● Hulk ● Hulk (Ragnarok) ● Joe Fixit ● Luke Cage ● M.O.D.O.K. ● Quake ● Red Hulk ● Rhino ● Sentry ● She-Hulk ● Spider-Gwen ● Spider-Man (Classic ● Miles Morales) ● Void ● Yellowjacket