|Tags:||#Offensive: Damage Over Time |
|Origin:|| Marvel Comics|
First Appearance: All-New Wolverine #1 [[Category:Marvel Comics
First Appearance: All-New Wolverine #1]]
|Wolverine (X-23) turns around.|
|Bleed, Cruelty, Regeneration|
|Family:||Old Man Logan|
Years after the original Weapon X program created Wolverine, a top secret plan was put in motion to duplicate the results to recreate the ultimate killing machine. Using damaged DNA from Logan, a female clone was created and bonded with Adamantium. After being raised in captivity, Laura Kinney emerged as the ultimate assassin, dubbed X-23. Breaking free from her captors, Laura now fights to forge her own legacy as the All-New Wolverine.
- Note: This section is incomplete. If you have the stats for Wolverine (X-23) at Rank 1 Level 1, or the stats for her Signature Ability at Level 1, 8, or 20, please add them below. The Marvel Contest of Champions Wikia appreciates.
- When Attacked: X% chance to Regenerate X% Health over X seconds.
|Tier||% Chance/Regeneration||% Health Recovered||Time (sec)|
- All Attacks: X% chance to Regenerate X% Health over X seconds.
|Tier||% Chance/Regeneration||Health Recovered||Time (sec)|
- Critical Hits: Critical Hits lacerate opponents with a X% chance, inflicting Bleed damage for X% of your Attack over X seconds.
|Tier||% Chance/Bleed||% Damage||Time (sec)|
|Tier||% Critical Damage Increase||Time (sec)|
- All Attacks: X% increased Critical Hit Chance against Bleeding targets, or while under the effect of a Cruelty Buff.
|Tier||% Increased Chance/Critical Hit|
- Special Attacks: Any Bleed or Cruelty effect triggered lasts X% longer than normal and has X% increased Potency.
|Tier||% Longer||% Increased Potency|
- Heavy Attacks: Strikes multiple times. Each hit has an addtional X% chance to Critical Hit.
|Tier||% Chance/Critical Hit|
- As long as the opponent continues to Bleed, Wolverine presses in for the kill, increasing Critical Chance and Critical Damage.
- Arterial Strike
- One swift strike to disorient. One more to open veins and arteries.
- Triplicate Slash
- Open the arteries. Go for the throat.
- Finish the Mission
- Trigger scent activated. Time to end this.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Wolverine (X-23) boasts one of the highest Critical Hit Rates in the entire Contest, granting her large bursts of damage and the ability to bypass strong Armor on opponents.
- Wolverine (X-23)'s consistent, powerful Bleed and Cruelty effects allow her to quickly take down enemies in timed fights. Wolverine (X-23) is one of the most aggressive Champions in the game, allowing her to finish fights quickly when necessary, such as when under the effect of a Bleed or Degeneration node.
- Wolverine has small defenses outside of her Regeneration, and as such performs poorly against enemies that can frequently place Heal Blocks.
- Precision: As Wolverine (X-23)'s Cruelty and Bleed effects are both tied to Critical Hits, increasing her Critical Hit Rate via the Precision Mastery is extremely important to stack up these effects.
- Recovery: Wolverine (X-23) is very dependent on her Regeneration to keep her alive, as she has very little defense or Armor outside of it. Increasing her Regeneration Rate will give her longevity for more difficult fights.
- Wolverine - X-23 Champion Spotlight
- Wolverine (X-23) Special Moves - Marvel Contest of Champions
- Entering Marvel Contest of Champions: All-New Wolverine
|List of Mutant Champions|
| [v ● e]
Playable: Archangel ● Beast ● Cable ● Colossus ● Cyclops (New Xavier School ● Blue Team) ● Deadpool (X-Force) ● Gambit ● Iceman ● Magneto (Marvel NOW!) ● Nightcrawler ● Old Man Logan ● Rogue ● Storm ● Psylocke ● Wolverine (X-23)